Since September 2022, the FiTI has been collaborating with stakeholders in Panama (government, business, civil society) to raise awareness about the importance of transparency for the country’s marine fisheries sector and to obtain a public commitment from the government of Panama to implement the FiTI.
|Contact within the FiTI International Secretariat:||Mr Nicolás Rovegno|
|National implementation partner(s):||None|
- FiTI advocates for greater transparency in fisheries management at Our Ocean 2023
- TAKING STOCK assessment identifies gaps in fisheries transparency for Panama, shows need to implement the FiTI
- Seychelles publishes 2021 FiTI Report
- United States among top nations regarding transparency of fisheries management, new TAKING STOCK assessment shows
- First validation of Seychelles shows ‘meaningful progress’ in implementing the FiTI Standard
You must be logged in to post a comment.