Since May 2021, the FiTI has been collaborating with stakeholders in Comoros (government, business, civil society) to raise awareness about the importance of transparency for the country’s marine fisheries sector and to obtain a public commitment from the government of Lebanon to implement the FiTI.
|Contact within the FiTI International Secretariat:||Mr Will May|
|National implementation partner(s):||Diaries of the Ocean|
- “Nobody can say Seychelles’ fisheries are too difficult to understand”
- tBrief #07: Resisting the urge to index: The case against ranking fisheries transparency efforts
- Public debate gathers fisheries stakeholders to discuss future of the sector in Seychelles
- Results of TAKING STOCK assessment: Government transparency in marine fisheries of Mexico
- Call for 2022 membership election to the FiTI association