Since May 2021, the FiTI has been collaborating with stakeholders in Comoros (government, business, civil society) to raise awareness about the importance of transparency for the country’s marine fisheries sector and to obtain a public commitment from the government of Lebanon to implement the FiTI.
|Contact within the FiTI International Secretariat:||Mr Will May|
|National implementation partner(s):||Diaries of the Ocean|
- Guinea commits to implement the FiTI!
- Seychelles removes confidentiality clause from renegotiated fishing agreements to comply with FiTI Standard
- Results of TAKING STOCK assessment of Comoros underline challenges of transparency in fisheries management facing SIDS
- Results of TAKING STOCK assessment: Government transparency of Ecuador’s marine fisheries
- FiTI discusses preliminary TAKING STOCK results with stakeholders in Comoros