Since May 2021, the FiTI has been collaborating with stakeholders in Comoros (government, business, civil society) to raise awareness about the importance of transparency for the country’s marine fisheries sector and to obtain a public commitment from the government of Lebanon to implement the FiTI.
|Contact within the FiTI International Secretariat:||Mr Will May|
|National implementation partner(s):||Diaries of the Ocean|
- TAKING STOCK: FiTI initiates its online transparency assessment of fisheries management information for the United States
- Madagascar officially launches national multi-stakeholder process at FiTI workshop
- Latin America’s first TAKING STOCK assessment: Government transparency in the marine fisheries of Peru
- Without transparency, there cannot be sustainable fishing
- Mauritania releases 2nd FiTI Report, boosting access to fisheries information for calendar years 2019 and 2020