Since November 2022, the FiTI is collaborating with stakeholders in Ghana (government, business, civil society) to raise awareness about the importance of transparency for the country’s marine fisheries sector and to obtain a public commitment from the government of Ghana to implement the FiTI.
|Contact within the FiTI International Secretariat:||Mr Mansor Ndour|
|National implementation partner(s):||None|
- FiTI International Board elects seven new members for 2023-2025 term
- TAKING STOCK assessment identifies gaps in online transparency for Mauritius, makes recommendations for improvement
- Ecuador becomes first FiTI Candidate Country in the Americas
- Madagascar becomes third FiTI Candidate Country!
- Cabo Verde formalises its FiTI National Multi-Stakeholder Group